Sunday 19 December 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I cannot thank internet enough for giving me the opportunity to learn so many things. It's a bit difficult for me to write in English, but that's the least I can do in return. If everybody had written only in their own language, i would be poorer now, as so many others.

In this blog I will share thoughts, analysis, some experiences. It will also be a personal exercise in English, so I have an excuse to keep writing... obviously I'll face little audience or none. There are moments in one's life when just writting is enough, seeing how thoughts that needed years to form, finally go out.

There is another blog of mine, Alidades (in Spanish), from which I'll translate many of its posts into this one. It will be really interesting to see how mood changes when writing the same things, another time, in another language. Maybe we are not as solid as we thought, and we are in fact just reflecting our environment in some way. When we change our voice, our thoughts follow. So are thoughts more than words?

No comments: